1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital V&B (Vintage and Bespoke Ltd) E-Gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Vintage and Bespoke UK website (www.vintageandbespoke.co.uk)
3. V&B reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. V&B gift cards remain the property of V&B who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your V&B gift card can be redeemed online at www.vintageandbespoke.co.uk provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased.
By way of example, a V&B gift card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 12 months from the date of issue. You may redeem your UK purchased gift card in Ireland provided the gift card is redeemed during this 12 month redemption period, regardless of whether Ireland has different requirements as to the expiry dates of their gift cards.
Should you choose to use your V&B gift card outside of the country it was purchased in, you will be responsible for any foreign exchange rates, applicable on the date of the transaction/s performed.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another E-Gift card.
6. The minimum amount for the E-Gift card is £10 and the maximum amount is £100.
7. Your V&B gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
8. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
9. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order purchases can be made until the credit is exhausted or validity expires.
10. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
11. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your E-Gift card product following delivery. In cases where your V&B gift card details are lost or stolen, V&B is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. V&B cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a gift card as a result of theft or fraud. V&B cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card details have become known to another party.
12. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the customer via a store credit or refund in line with our current procedures. For returns where part payment was taken the refund will be credited via a further store credit.
13. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by the gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. card/Paypal/Amazon Pay).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
15. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.